This nail polish has a blush-toned colour with a cream finish.
What makes Vanessa Ivy nail polishes so great?
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Made Safe by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Australian-made and owned
- Breathable & water permeable
- 15ml luxury bottle
- Flare brush for easy application
- Long hexagon-shaped lid for easy handling
- Award-winning brand
Plus, they’re FREE from these toxins and additives:
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin & Ethyl Tosylamide
- Triphenyl Phosphate
- Styrene Acrylates
- Animal Derived and Tested Ingredients
Apply two coats to clean nails, allowing the first to dry before applying the next.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyethylmethacrylate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Etocrylene, Silica, Diacetone Alcohol, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Mica. May Contain +/-: Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Red 34 Lake CI 15880, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Iron Oxide CI 77491, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Aluminium Powder CI 77000, Violet 2 CI 60725, Yellow 10 (FDA Approved D&C Yellow 10) CI 47005, Ultramarine Blue CI 77007.